Hosted by the Kelso House Museum & Brimfield Historical Society. Join BPD Officers for an informational presentation for the benefit of our community seniors. This presentation will take place on Thursday, April 4th, 2019 at 1pm. This is a free event and open to our community.
The Brimfield Township Zoning Commission will meet in regular public session on Thursday, April 11, 2019 at 7:00 PM at the Brimfield Town Hall, 1333 Tallmadge Road, Brimfield Township, Ohio 44240. The agenda will include the following
Work Session Public Hearing
- Small Cell 5 G – Discussion
- Permits and/or fees for any “antennas” are placed on poles in the township’s ROW
- Chapter 3 Section 309.02 – General Commercial District – Purpose – Revisions
- Conditionally Permitted Uses –Medical Marijuana Distribution
- Chapter 3 Section 313.02 – Light Industrial – Purpose – Revisions
- Conditionally Permitted Uses – Medical Marijuana Manufacturing
4. Mobile Food Vendors –Purpose – Revisions
- LN ZC for April 2019Set Regulations & time frame for vendors
- Combining Zoning Districts – Purpose – Discussion
- Public Meeting schedule and for which districts – Todd Peetz
All documents will be available for review Monday-Friday 7am-3pm at the Township Town Hall located at 1333 Tallmadge Road, Kent, Ohio 44240. Filed by Brimfield Township Zoning Secretary: Jendy Miller
The Brimfield Township Board of Zoning Appeals will NOT meet in regular public session on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 due to no agenda.