The Brimfield Township Zoning Commission will hold a virtual public meeting on Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 7:00 PM.
To view the meeting , please follow the link at https://brimfieldohio.gov/zoning-commission. If you would like to participate in the meeting, please email Zoning Secretary Jendy Miller at email@example.com by July 6, 2020.
The agenda will include:
- Brimfield Township Comprehensive Land Update Discussion
- Update Zoning Resolution Section 400.10 B 47: Flag Shaped Lots – Remove Fire Chief Required Letter.
- Discuss change of Zoning Resolution Section 510.03 A1: Accessory Buildings and Structures- It shall not be located closer than 15 feet from any principal building and 10 feet from all other non-inhabitable buildings
- Discuss change of Zoning Resolution Section 510.03 A5: Accessory Buildings and Structures- It shall meet all yard requirements of the zoning district, except as specified in Section 510.03.A.8.d
- There is no Section 510.03 A 8 d.
- Most areas have side set-backs of 15 feet and rear set-backs of 20 or 25 feet
- Discuss change of Section 510.10 Swimming Pools A 2: The pool may be located anywhere on the property except in the required front yard and no closer than fifteen (15) feet to any property line or easement.
- Discuss change in Zoning Resolution Section 550.00 Agricultural Uses – C 2 Animals: a, b and c:
- On lots of less than three (3) acres normal household pets shall be permitted. All state, county and local health and safety requirements must be followed and no nuisance be created for neighboring property owners or residents within -the Township. This includes the proper disposal of waste and control of odor and noise. (11/10/2015) (#2015-321
- On lots of three (3) acres up to five (5) acres shall comply with ORC Agriculture use.
- Lots of three (3) to five (5) acres are not subject to agricultural exemptions. (1 1/10/2015) (#2015-321)