The Police Administrative Asst. – Records Clerk is appointed by the Board of Trustees and serves under the supervision of the Chief of Police or his/her designee. This is a public facing role and the individual is responsible for a wide variety of administrative and police records related responsibilities as outlined within the attached position description.
This is a full-time hourly position as defined in the Brimfield Township Personnel Policy Manual. The work schedule will typically be 40 hours per week, 9:30pm-5:30am, Wednesday-Sunday, but may occasionally be flexed based upon the operational needs of the Brimfield Police Department. The starting hourly rate is $16.83/Hr. with other benefits as outlined within the Brimfield Township Personnel Policy Manual.
The starting hourly rate for the position is $16.83 per hour that steps up annually based upon service time. Applicants with previous applicable work experience in a local government setting may be placed at a Step commensurate with experience. Other benefits as outlined within the Brimfield Township Personnel Policy Manual include:
- Paid personal time annually
- Paid compensatory time off
- Paid Vacation after 1st year of service starting at 2 weeks, tiering up to 6 weeks based upon years of service
- Paid sick leave earned bi-weekly
- 11 Paid Holidays annually
- Ohio Public Employees Retirement System (OPERS)
- Outstanding health care plan, with vision and dental plan options
- Ohio Public Employees Deferred Compensation 457(B) Program
Completed applications may be dropped off in person to the Brimfield Police Department, 1287 Tallmadge Rd., Kent, OH. 44240 between 7:00am-3:00pm Monday-Friday, or submitted electronically to Chief Roy Mosley III at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application cutoff date is July 25, 2021.
Following that date applications will be reviewed and selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Click here for Position Description.
Click here for Application.