The Brimfield Township Zoning Commission will meet in public session on Thursday, March 9th, 2023 at 7:00 PM at the Brimfield Township Community Center, 4538 Edson Rd, Brimfield Township, Ohio 44240. If you cannot attend and wish to view the live meeting , please follow the link at https://brimfieldohio.gov/zoning–commission.
This will be a public meeting. The work session will include:
- Discussion – Parks and Recreation specific zoning district to protect the parkland within the township.
- Discussion – Town Center Master Plan 2023
- Discussion – Revise code section 600.04.02. A – Parking lot requirements
- Discussion – Proposal to change G-C Zoning District from East of I-76 along Tallmadge Rd to H-C, Highway Commercial.
- Discussion – Proposal to change G-C Zoning District along State Route 43 to I-C, Integrated Commercial
- Discussion – Amending Zoning Resolution – Section 540.00 Temporary Uses – 90 days per calendar year.
- Discussion – Section 201.03. C. – Change to 1 copy of site drawing along with electronic submission sent to the Zoning Department
- Discussion – Section 201.03. (C).(1) – Change to 1 copy of architectural plans along with electronic submission to the Zoning Department
- Discussion – Section 201.03. (C).(2). – Change to 1 copy of site plans along with electronic submission to the Zoning Department
- Set Public Hearing
- Good of the Order
All documents will be available for review upon request
Filed by Economic Development and Zoning Secretary – Lauren Coffman