The Brimfield Township Zoning Commission will meet in public session on Thursday, October 13th, 2022 at 7:00 PM at the Brimfield Township Community Center, 4538 Edson Rd, Brimfield Township, Ohio 44240. If you cannot attend and wish to view the live meeting , please follow the link at https://brimfieldohio.gov/zoning–commission.
This will be a public work session. The agenda will include:
- Town Center Historical District discussion
- Discussion – Text amendment change – Accessory buildings under 200 sq.ft, eliminate 510.03. (A).(9).(C)
- Discussion – Text amendment change – Above ground pool fence height, 510.10. (A).(3) (add wall of pool)
- Temporary Use Permit text change – Section 540.00
- PRD Removal from O-C, R-R and R-1 text amendment change.
- Set Public Hearing for O-R Zoning District removal from Zoning Resolution
- Set Next Zoning Commission Meeting
All documents will be available for review upon request
Filed by Economic Development and Zoning Secretary – Lauren Coffman